$69.00 $30.00 On Sale!
I created this 67-page guide as a way to gather everything I know about branding. I try to present it in a way that a small business owner or marketer could use on their own, often providing small branding exercises and prompts.
This guide will help you:
- Have a better understanding of the shared values and culture of your business, and be able to use existing strengths to enhance brand power.
- Be able to clearly articulate your brand value proposition, your company’s mission and overarching vision.
- Construct a compelling brand story with a reason for customers to believe in your brand.
- Have research on your key customer, the market you are penetrating, and the key players within the market.
- Find your brand’s tone of voice and how to best communicate with its target audience and key customer.
- Write an SOW (Statement of Work) that a graphic designer can use to create the look and feel of your brand.
- Develop a preliminary go-to-market strategy that includes messaging and a media plan.